Winter Grayscale ... and me.

on Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Everybody wants to improve something when the new year is coming... its a magic line, a simple dot in the live stream when we stop and look in the mirror... that's right no shame.... so one of the things in my life that I want to finally set up is writing..... writing just for the pleasure of writing ... and an even bigger pleasure of writing and photographing ...... somehow images blend really well with the words ..... first story should be about today's topic nr. 1 in Poland..... Winter ;) ... yes it is cold and snow is falling al the way..... buses are freezing, cars are freezing, everything is freezing... but there is something beautiful in freezing.. and instant moment when the world gets white and I start to see it as B&W photo..... so be it... I look through my window...

Krakow at Wintertime

0 comments:

Post a Comment