Today I had a short but very interesting meeting with Bartek Mucha the man behind the POOR DESIGN. We talk mainly about our photographic project but its not the matter of this post ;) He took me to the opening of the exhibition in F.A.I.T. gallery where young artist Tomasz Baran presented his abstract works. It is always very hard to contemplate art when you have to pass the crowd and the angles of view are very narrow.. but the wine is free and people are smiling so nicely ...
Art or not to Art
Today I had a short but very interesting meeting with Bartek Mucha the man behind the POOR DESIGN. We talk mainly about our photographic project but its not the matter of this post ;) He took me to the opening of the exhibition in F.A.I.T. gallery where young artist Tomasz Baran presented his abstract works. It is always very hard to contemplate art when you have to pass the crowd and the angles of view are very narrow.. but the wine is free and people are smiling so nicely ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment